Rooms in Valencia: Standard Room
Quiet and comfortable rooms available with a choice of a double bed or two single beds (on request on arrival at the hotel).
There are three different types of view (on request on arrival at the hotel):
- Rooms facing the González Martí National Ceramics Museum, with large balconies facing the puerta dos aguas home to the finest valencian baroque architecture.
- Spacious Rooms over Marqués de Dos Aguas Street, all with large windows and balconies with views over one of the most prestigious streets in the city.
- Rooms facing Cardona street. Quiet and cosy rooms with a desk facing the window, all with single beds and wooden floors.
First child stays free with same meal plan when sharing a room with 2 adults.
- room service from 8 am. to 11 pm. (extra charge)
- laundry service (extra charge)
- 24-hour wake-up service
- customer service desk
- national newspapers
- satellite tv with digital +
- Free Wifi internet access
- bathroom amenities